World Business Class Seats
The World Business Class not only lies full-flat it also offers privacy, comfort, and warmth. It also turns into a lengthy bed as per your convenience.
• Full-flat seat with the area of 200-207 cm or 78-81 inch
• Generally a window or an aisle seat
• Personal entertainment screen of about 16-18 inch.
• In-seat power
• Privacy screen
• Increased privacy, comfort and extra storage space Extra legroom seats
You get this special seating with a lot more legroom
• Up to 61 cm or 24 inches more legroom than regular Economy
• Up to 12.5 cm or 5-inch recline
• User-Friendly Design
• Seats adjacent to the emergency exit
Get more information on this on our Airlines Reservations
. Preferred seats
Choose a seat that is specially designed to fit your needs.
• Standard legroom (79 cm/31 inches)
• In the front first rows just behind the Economy Comfort zone;
• Or in a row of 2 seats in Economy Class
• 9-11 inch personal entertainment screen
• Ergonomically designed
• Only available on intercontinental flights
All these seating options are available on our intercontinental flights. Know How to Check-in
KLM Airlines present several ways for you to check in. All our different ways to check-in are designed to provide you the best comfort. If you already checked in and just carry hand baggage, we also give you the option to just proceed to the security desk straight away. The following are the check-in options the airlines have for you.
• Check in online - via KLM Airlines
• Check in at the airport - with Sky Priority
If you still have a doubt speaks to our experts at KLM Airlines Reservations.